AmCham Estonia speaks for American, Estonian and International companies operating in Estonia and aims to ensure a growth-orientated business and investment climate in the country.
ADVOCACY AND POLICY 2017
1. Finalized & presented Healthcare Committee’s Position Paper to the Estonian Health Insurance Fund and the Minister of Health & Labour Jevgeni Ossinovski
2. Held 7 Round-Table Meetings with Policy-Makers + 10 committee meetings
3. Updated all 5 Position Papers and prepared the Policy Packet for 2018
Click the links below to read more about the events:
- COMMITTEE MEETING WITH THE HEALTH INSURANCE FUND
AmCham Estonia’s Committees bring together specialists and experts from a variety of industries and disciplines to generate new initiatives and communicate the views and opinions of the entire membership on a range of topics. Much of their activities involve commenting on and proposing changes to drafts of legislation prepared by the government. All committees try to supply AmCham member companies with useful information and advice in a particular area. In order to share ideas and strategies to tackle common business-related concerns, some committees actively cooperate with other foreign chambers in Estonia and AmChams in the region.
AmCham Committees are open exclusively to employees of AmCham member companies. To join any one of the committees listed below, please download, fill out and return the committee sign-up sheet to the AmCham Office.
Following, is the list of AmCham Estonia Committees:
- Talent & Education Committee
- Taxation Committee
- Intellectual Property Rights Committee
- Social Responsibility Committee
- Travel & Tourism Committee
- Healthcare Committee
Some of our past activities and events: