2017 Melissa Wells Corporate Citizenship Award
About the Award
Melissa Wells Corporate Citizenship Award showcases businesses for demonstrating ethical leadership and corporate stewardship and for making a positive difference in society. The award takes in account company involvement in educational programs, corporate philanthropy, including service and product donations to the local community or volunteers.
- Community involvement. The extent to which stakeholders in the community are involved in the design and execution of initiative.
- Impact. The extent to which initiative has met its declared objectives
- Sustainability. Whether the initiative has a long-term applicability
- Best Practice. Whether the project serves as a model of practise for other companies implementing social responsibility practise
- Innovation. The extent to which the initiative innovative in design and application
- Environmental impact. Has the project reduced the environmental impact of the business?
AmCham’s Board of Directors will evaluate all nominations carefully and will select the winner. To read more about the Board of Directors, please CLICK HERE
Applications will be accepted during the period of 1 September – 1 October (5PM EET)
The 2017 Award can be promoted in partnership with the Estonian Responsible Business Forum (Vastutustundliku Ettevõtluse Foorum). All companies operating in Estonia will be able to apply with their projects.