AmCham Morning Series: Corruption in Everyday Life
On April 17, AmCham in cooperation with the Sorainen Law Firm co-hosted a morning seminar on the topic of “CORRUPTION IN EVERYDAY LIFE”.
The morning session focused on such questions as:
- What is corruption?
- Gift-giving in Estonian culture
- Who is an “official” and what are prohibited actions when it comes to an official?
- What are the restrictions of the Anti-Corruption Act?
- What is a conflict of interest?
- Corruption in private sector vs. public sector and how to protect your company?
The morning workshop was led by Norman Aas and Merika Nimmo from Sorainen.
Their full presentation can be found here: CLICK HERE
We would like to express our sincerely thank you to the SORAINEN law firm for their cooperation and being a great host! And a big thank you to all our participants for a great and interactive discussion!