OUR MEMBERS CONTRIBUTE:
We are happy to share with you the stories of how our member-companies contribute during this difficult time! Follow the link below to read their stories! CLICK HERE TO READ MORE..
- CLICK HERE to see Viveo Medical Team’s COVID-19 response plan on how to keep your employees and workplace safe!
- ACE Joint Statement on Solidarity, Coordination, and Action!
- Nordic and Baltic Relief Packages (by Magnusson Law Office)
- COVID-19 Estonian Tax News (by Sorainen)
- Estonian Government working on measures to support companies affected by the COVID-19 state of emergency (by Sorainen)
- New study: COVID-19 set to test the resilience of the transatlantic economy
- Global Dashboard on COVID-19 Government Policies
- CLICK HERE for the PwC network overview of the different measures that are available to support businesses in +50 countries around the globe! The overview will be updated regularly!
- CLICK HERE to view the data from the Health Board
- CLICK HERE to view the Coronavirus combating TOOLKIT
- Coronavirus: What do we have to know + FAQ
- COVID-19 related blog by AmCham Estonia members ContryHealth: about the situation and how to protect yourself (apart from a physical distance)
At AmCham Estonia, our goal has always been to be a valuable source of information for our members, as well as a forum for sharing best practices that are beneficial to everyone in our network.
WE INVITE OUR MEMBERS TO SHARE THEIR BEST PRACTICES. SEND YOUR UPDATES
Combating the Coronavirus
Updates from the US Chamber of Commerce
Response | Impact
Resources & Guidelines for Business
The American Chamber of Commerce is working with government agencies, and foreign government officials to inform and equip businesses with the most important and up-to-date information to ensure we are all adequately prepared to protect Americans at home and abroad.
All employers should be ready to implement strategies to protect their workforce from the Coronavirus while ensuring continuity of operations. Download these guides created by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation, which are based on information provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), to learn more about how employers and employees can prepare for and address the impacts of the Coronavirus.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Workplace Tips for Employees
- Guidance For Employers To Plan and Respond To Coronavirus
Resources from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention:
For additional information and resources, visit https://www.uschamberfoundation.org/coronavirus