ARCHIBUS (delivered by ARCHIBUS, Inc. – Boston, MS, USA) is the number one software Solution for Real Estate, Infrastructure and Facilities Management in the World.
With ARCHIBUS, organizations can use a single, comprehensive, integrated solution to make informed strategic decisions that optimize return-on-investment, lower asset life-cycle costs, and increase enterprise-wide productivity – reducing their infrastructure and facilities related costs by as much as 34%.
Today, more than 8,000,000 ARCHIBUS users around the globe manage over 18,000,000 buildings and properties and collectively save over $100 billion each year for their organizations.
ARCHIBUS is available in over 190 countries and more than 30 languages. Our applications are supported through a global network of over 1,700 professionals who include value-added resellers, application specialists, and consultants.
In addition to its headquarters in Boston, Massachusetts, ARCHIBUS has also established sales, software development, and support/training facilities with its global network of ARCHIBUS Solution Centers (ASC).
ARCHIBUS SOLUTION CENTER HOSTING SERVICES OÜ (ASC-HS), www.asc-hs.com is an Estonian company since 2012, that is Designing, Delivering and Controlling worldwide the strategy of ARCHIBUS in the Cloud. We operate also under the brand ARCHIBUS HOSTING SERVICES.
Our products are:
- ARCHIBUS SaaS: ARCHIBUS COTS (Commercial off-the-shelf), without customization, delivered as a rental or SaaS (Software as a Service).
- ARCHIBUS On Demand: ARCHIBUS customized by any of our Business Partners or local Resellers, and delivered in the Cloud.
- ARCHIBUS SaaS in House: is a rental model hosted by the Customer, at their own premises, but controlled and managed remotely by ASC-HS.
ASC-HS expertise areas of ASC-HS are:
- Software and IT for Real Estate, Infrastructure and Facilities Management
- Cloud and SaaS Delivery (operating since 2005)
- International IT Project Management, Coordination and Delivery
ASC-HS has offices in Boston (USA), Madrid (Spain) and our headquarter in Tallinn (Estonia)
We are interested in:
Partnership to improve our business by optimizing our product and opening new markets, investing and making joint ventures with companies with similar targets and goals in IT sector.