Established in 2000, Enterprise Estonia promotes business and regional policy in Estonia and is one of the largest institutions within the national support system for entrepreneurship, providing financial assistance, counselling, cooperation opportunities and training for entrepreneurs, research institutions, the public and non-profit sectors.
The principal purpose of our operations is to increase the level of well-being in society by working towards the following five strategic objectives:
- increase in the number of sustainable and quickly growing companies;
- increase in the export capability and internationalisation of Estonian companies;
- increase in the product development and technological capabilities of Estonian companies;
- increase in revenue from tourism;
- integrated and balanced regional development.