As Estonia positions itself in the region as an Innovative, IT-advanced market and technology-based economy, it is challenged to produce sufficient quantities of the highly qualified labor to meet growing demand, the aim of the Talent & Education committee is to bring together all member-companies that in their everyday business deal with labor market issues, talent attraction and retention, as well as migration issues in Estonia.
- Martin Lään, Expat Relocaion – Committee Chair
- Anni Metstak, EBS Education
- Ramil Pärdi, TRINITI Law Firm
- Heigo Kaldra, Manpower
- Krista Tuulik, TTÜ
- Daria Sivovol, AmCham Estonia
- Eha Teder, Tallinn University of Technology