In September 2022, AmCham Estonia has launched a special working group that will be driving and coordination the chamber’s activities and projects when it comes to Sustainability, Green Transition and ESG.
The aims of the working group are
- To create a platform for informing and sharing best ESG practices with AmCham members.
- To reveal and discuss current challenges in the ESG area.
- To share practical know-how on how AmCham members can move towards achieving 17 UN Sustainable Development Goals (UN SDGs)
- Mervet Kägu, COBALT law firm
- Darja Saar, Coca-Cola HBC Eesti
- Marilin Saluveer, KPMG Baltics
- Daria Sivovol, AmCham Estonia
If you wish to join the group or reach out with ideas, questions or share your story, please contact our office amcham (at) amcham.ee!
Some of our recent activities: