CORPORATE MEMBER Industry: Financial Services

Citadele is a full-service financial group for both private individuals and companies offering complete portfolio of banking, financial and private capital management services in its home market Latvia and through its international presence. Citadele banka is the parent company of the Group. The core market of Citadele Group is the Baltic states – Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia. A group of international investors represented by Ripplewood Advisors LLC owns 75% plus one share of Citadele banka. The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) owns the remaining 25% minus one share.