Radisson Blu Sky Hotel as a part of the Radisson Hotel Group has always had a high service level as well as high standards, including safety and cleaning procedures, but due to COVID-19 all the processes have been re-evaluated and improved, where necessary. Radisson Hotels has created a partnership with SGS and developed a new 20 step protocol for the hotels and a 10-step protocol for meetings & events. Here are just some examples of the dedicated meetings & events protocol, that the Radisson Blu Sky Hotel is strictly following:
- Installing stations with alcohol-based hand sanitizer and gloves in hotel public areas and meeting and event spaces.
- Increasing cleaning and disinfection frequency of all hotel areas, paying special attention to high-touch items.
- Ensuring physical distancing in meeting and event facilities.
- Serve all food and beverages respecting strict food safety procedures.
- Frequently clean and disinfect coffee machines.
A new capacity number has been calculated for all 10 meeting rooms at the Radisson Blu Sky Hotel. The largest meeting room Hansa, is now seating a maximum number of 63 guests with the new 1+2 rule to ensure a safe environment for all the conference delegates. New solutions for video conferences and high-quality live streams have been developed in cooperation with good partners to offer different possibilities in the modern conference scene.
Overview of the Radisson Hotels Safety Protocol: