On November 16, Amcham Public Policy Committe met for the second time to introduce the newest members who have joined the committee, as well as discuss further the structure and aim of the working group, and agree on the further steps and actions.
The online committee meeting was attended by:
- Nele Normak, Coca Cola Baltics
- Andreas Kaju, Meta Advisory
- Hanna Esko, Magnusson Law Office
- Hannes Reinula, Eastman Specialites
- Siiri Lahe, Estonian Cell
- Pirjo Jha, Vaimo
- Kairi Uustulnd, Rud Pedersen Public Affairs Estonia
- Rasmus Luhakooder, Cleveron
- Kai Tammist, Philip Morris Estonia
- Peeter Vahtramäe, Cayman Europe
- Elo Tamm, Cobalt Law
- Kristian Riber, Google
- Daria Sivovol, AmCham Estonia
- Maria Romanjuta-Kuuspu, AmCham Estonia
The committee has agreed that it will will aim to monitor and capture all the topics and issues that are critical and important to members of the Amcham network.
If you would like to submit a topic that is critical to your sector, please contact our office at email@example.com for further discussion and ideas on action.