On September 24, the newly launched Public Policy Committee that was transformed from the Taxation Committee, came together for the first time at the Rud Pedersen Public Affairs Estonia office!
The aim of the meeting was to meet and greet all the committee members, agree on the common issues and topics as well as agree of the work flow and structure of the group.
Nele Normak, representing Coca Cola Baltics, was elected to be the Chair of the Committee. The rest of the group consists of ( as of 25.09.2020):
- Andreas Kaju, Meta Advisory
- Elo Tamm, Cobalt Law Office
- Hanna Estko, Advokaadibüroo Magnusson
- Kristian Riber Kraaer, Google
- Ranno Tingas, Ernst & Young Estonia
- Hannes Reinula, Eastman Specialties
- Joel Zernask, KPMG
- Rasmus Luhakooder, Cleveron
- Kai Tammist, Philip Morris International
- Siiri Lahe, Estonian Cell AS
- Kairi Uustulnd, Rud Pedersen Public Affairs Estonia
- Daria Sivovol, AmCham
The Committee has agreed to address the issues from across the whole regulatory landscape and be of help and support to the whole AmCham network!
Stay tuned! More information soon, and in case you already have questions or would like to join the working group, please don’t hesitate to contact our office!