The first half of the year has been extremely active as AmCham Estonia successfully organized 22 events, with a notable reduction in the number of online events as the pandemic situation improved.
Our year started off at the Sorainen law firm, where our members had the opportunity to learn more about Tallinn’s status as the Europe Green Capital 2023. Following that, our event calendar was packed with several noteworthy highlights, including:
- AmCham-FICE Pre-Election Political Debate at Nordic Hotel Forum
- AmCham Public Policy Briefing New Government and Coalition Treaty
- St. Patrick`s Day Celebration
- Sustainability Power Breakfast devoted to “Environmental Footprint”. The event was co-hosted by AmCham Estonia, Cobalt and Coca-Cola HBC
- Leadership Luncheon on Allyship at the Workplace
- AmCham Annual General Meeting and Speaker Luncheon with U.S. Ambassador to Estonia George P. Kent
- AmChams in Europe (ACE) Directors annual conference in the United States of America (USA)
- AmCham Estonia-AmCham Finland “Twin City Day”
- Summer Kick-Off Mixer at Kennedy´s
We organized 3 exciting Behind-the-Scenes company visits, giving our members exclusive access to learn about different businesses:
Moreover, our Charter Gold Members enjoyed their 3 fantastic events designed especially for them:
- Charter Gold Masterclass “The Art of Negotiation” by Georg Merilo
- Meet & Greet The New U.S. Ambassador to Estonia
- Charter Gold Reception: The Art Evening at ARTSTAC gallery
We are also really proud of the following publication this spring by our Digital Society Committee – AmCham Digital Society Committee presents its position paper on “DIGITAL RESILIENCE”
OTHER SPRING SEASON HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
- AmCham Healthcare committee had a productive meeting with Estonian public policy makers to discuss the important topic of vaccine confidence
- AmCham Board elected the new president Megan Riley (MLR Strategies), and six new board members
- AmCham Estonia and AmCham Finland restarted their TWIN CITY cooperation with our member delegation going to Helsinki on June 8
This Winter/Spring season, we have added 13 new members to the network!
We truly look forward to another active business season ahead and thank all our members for active participations!